E sai um pensamento fresquinho...

segunda-feira, 26 de maio de 2008

“Us”, the missing word…

An important day is coming... And with them the sadness of don’t share it with you.

So much happened, and now I think none of us knows what to say to each other!
Maybe I’m to broken to talk, maybe you are to mad at me to say anything… Maybe there is no more left to say…

No, that can’t be true… There’s so much I have to say to you!

If you realize what I really feel for you, your world wouldn’t be the same…
If you realize how much I miss you, you wouldn’t look to the hours in same way you do now…
If you realize you mean the world to me, you’ll see the stars shine the same way I do!
My world stops spinning when you’re around…
My life loses a big amount of meaning when you’re gone…
Now there I don’t have you (and I never had) my dreams fall apart…

My heart was broken in a thousand peaces and I think some of them stay with you, because when I try to put myself together I find a hole right in the centre of my soul!

You don’t need to feel guilty! All of this is my fault… I’m the one who let my heart be free to choose you; I’m the one who make castles in the air; the one who dreamed awake…
But I can’t carry all the blame of my sadness!
You were a little too selfish…
You were a little too insensitive…
You hurt me when you doesn’t believe and respect my feelings for you!

And then, I dressed myself with my pried and I didn’t talk to you again… I was smiling in the outside but crying a river on the inside… I put my coat made of stubbornness and I broke the little string that keeps us together...

“Us”, the missing word… The word that has the power of make me dream… The most powerful word to me, the one o controls my fairytale world… I need to find it because it is the key to the kingdom I belong, where I’m an elf, when I’m my truly me…

And today I’m full of hope, like I have to be… Too many tears have been already cried… I need to believe that someday the things will change; someday I will tell you right looking through your eyes everything I dream for us… But today, I just can write, so I’m writing to you, the one who I realize I love more and more everyday…

I know I have to forget this felling, I know you never felt the same for me. But I’m full of faith; I know someday we’ll be friends again… and who knows, maybe more than that…

Sem comentários: